Blog Archive

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Circuit mat



I recently bought a circuit machine which I LOVE! However I became very disappointed with my cutting mat that came with it. After cutting for about three weeks and cutting around twenty words, the mat began to lose the stickiness. This of course happened when I was in the middle of a project for my dad. I was not able to go to the store and buy a new machine so I decided to try different things to make the mat usable for the last couple words that I needed. I ended up finding very stick packaging tape. I used this tape to go over the entire mat and it took off some tiny pieces of paper which were stuck to the mat. After removing the pieces I was able to finish the project and extend the life of my mat by several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment