Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Start of something new

May 28th was my last day working in a daycare. It has been a very challenging time. I began working in daycare in 2010 since then I have known no other industry.


Working somewhere rather than a daycare is going to be very challenging for me. Working in the daycare has been the most rewarding job I have ever done. At ABCs the teachers were more than caregivers, we were part of the family. I have been so lucky to be able to watch some of these babies grow and turn into the wonderful preschoolers.



This summer I am taking a psychology class and this fall I have 3 classes left before I graduate. I am becoming nervous about my graduation. There are so many jobs I would like but I do not know where to start. I still would like to be involved with day-cares but I do not know which position I would like the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment