Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Change

Hello everyone! It has been very busy on my end. With school, work, tutoring and babysitting life has been kind of hectic. I have decided to change my major slightly.


Instead of going and becoming a teacher I will now have a BS in Education called Early Childhood Education Services. This is a program offered at CALU which is very similar to the Early Childhood Education with Teaching certificate. I will still be able to get my teaching certificate if I decide to go back and get my masters. I will also have a minor in Psychology. I am very excited to finish this degree and find the perfect job for me. 



With finals just around the corner I plan to post a lot more on my blog. This semester has given me a lot of wonderful ideas to share with everyone. =) 



Have a wonderful holiday and I will be posting more shortly. 



No comments:

Post a Comment