Blog Archive

Monday, July 15, 2013

Looking for some help or a place to relax? Look no further!

While looking for some part time jobs in addition to my blog and the daycare I came across Care.com. 

This site is pretty awesome if you ask me! They have childcare jobs, tutoring jobs, senior sitting jobs, pet care jobs, home caring jobs, military family jobs and they list Spas and Salons in your area! 

I don't know what could be better for the parent on the go! 

Care providers like me =) can fill out our profile and a background check for the families to read over and select their match! 

OR 

You can log in and search what type of job you want in what area. 


One thing I really like about this site is they will email you with new jobs in your area which you can view in your email. This helps for those that have a little bit of time to look through and apply to these jobs. 

If you are looking for a part time babysitting job on the side, a babysitter for your family or even if you just want to find a good spa and hair salon Care.com is the place for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment