Blog Archive

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Tutoring

On twitter I recently came across My Town Tutors which is a tutoring site for current teachers or retired teachers. I know that when I begin teaching I would love to tutor children. 

This site believes that teachers are the best tutors which I feel is very true. Teachers have a passion for teaching and helping children. By tutoring they are helping some children even more than just in the classroom. 

They verify that all applicants are currently teachers or that they are retired teachers. Parents will have that sense of confidence that their child is going to be tutored by some of the best.  

They also have an ease of payment. You can write a check pay the teacher cash or make and online payment. 

If you are looking for an easy way to help children learn check out http://www.mytowntutors.com/   you will not be disappointed! 







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks for sharing! Have a great day! We would love for you to write a guest blog for us! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mark I actually have a little bit of free time now to write that guest blog for you =)

      Delete